[Fwd: Re: [GE users] Default job arch]

Wee Yeh Tan weeyeh at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 14:46:25 BST 2004

Joachim,

Hah.  Somehow I never noticed that file (sge_request) until you
pointed out.  I should have looked in common instead of hunting all
around qconf ;P.  Thanks man that's just what I wanted.

I'll try to forward your response to "SGE Users" just in case there
are people who might be interested and it is certainly helpful to
know.

--
Just me,
Wire ...