[GE users] SGE 6.0u1 auto-installation

Bernard Li bli at bcgsc.ca
Thu Sep 23 18:33:10 BST 2004

Hi Chris:

Thanks for the reply.

If you can send me the config file, I would appreciate it.

BTW, let's say after the initial installation I want to add 10 more
nodes to the cluster, does that mean I need to modify the template to
just have the 10 new nodes listed?

I actually prefer the old way of 'auto-installation' ;-)

Thanks,

Bernard