[GE users] Re: qsub and binary submissions

John Coldrick jc at axyzfx.com
Wed Sep 29 18:55:43 BST 2004

On Wednesday 29 September 2004 11:44, John Coldrick wrote:
> 	I'm trying to submit a binary to SGE 6, and it's working on the most basic
> level, but I can't seem to get SGE to feed it the script I want the binary
> to run.

	Sorry gang - figured it out - application issue...:P

	Thanks anyway...

	Cheers,

	J.C.

Houdini/Renderman/Discreet                           425 Adelaide St W
416-504-0425                                         Toronto, ON Canada
"The student in question is performing minimally for his peer group and
is an emerging underachiever."