[GE users] RE: Unable to contact qmaster

Chakravarthi_Mohan Chakravarthi_Mohan at satyam.com
Mon Apr 4 12:48:45 BST 2005

After sharing the file using NFS, the problem of executor installation was
solved.

Now when I submit two or more jobs from the master or from the executor
machine. The job is running only on the master node and not on the executor
machine.

Do I need to define queue for each node.

Pls clarify this.

Thanks & Regards
Chakravarthi Mohan