[GE users] RE: Unable to contact qmaster

Dan Gruhn Dan.Gruhn at Group-W-Inc.com
Mon Apr 4 13:17:49 BST 2005

Chakravarthi,

You don't have to define a SEPARATE queue for each node, but each node
needs to be part of the queue specified when you submit a job if you
want the job to possibly run on that node.

For example, if you have a queue named myqueue.q, if you enter:

        qsub -q myqueueu.q ... myjobscript

then myjobscript can run on any node whose host name shows up when you
run the qconf command:

       qconf -sq myqueue.q

Dan