[GE users] SGE+Kerberos support

Wolfgang Friebel Wolfgang.Friebel at desy.de
Tue Apr 5 08:33:57 BST 2005

On Sun, 3 Apr 2005, Manel Euro wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have been trying to install SGE with GSSAPI to forward Kerberos and AFS
> Tokens. So far I have not been successfull.
> I am following the instructions in
> http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgNo=8441 (I
> believe you also followed these).
>
> On my first try I did the following:

> 11 - vi aimk
> 11.1 on line 50 add set KRB_HOME = /usr/local/kerberos5
> 11.2 on line 61 add set CFLAGS = "-DKRB5_EXPORTVAR"
> 11.3 on line 120 add set ARCH = "*linux"
> 12-  ./aimk -gss
> Which fails with erros:
> sge_gsslib.o: In function gsslib_put_credentials:
> undefined reference to kg_get_context
> sge_gsslib.o: In function put_creds_in_ccache:
> undefined reference to kg_get_context

Hi Manuel,

you should not add the *linux in line 120 but instead add in aimk in line 176:
case lx24-x86:

That is however only cosmetics. I guess you forgot to remove the
"PROTOTYPE" macro wrapper around security/sge_gsslib.c line 78.

That was correctly described in the mail of Eric Andresen (Nov 29, 2004)
Also, I have not seen that you did follow further steps described in the
same mail (change qsub.c)

--
Wolfgang Friebel                   Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron DESY
Phone/Fax:  +49 33762 77372/216    Platanenallee 6