[GE users] Changing number of slots or nice with calendar

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Wed Apr 6 13:16:09 BST 2005

Hi Tim,

can you tell us a little bit more of the things you want achieve? E.g.
is the exec node a workstation, which will be used during day for
interactive work? Is it a SMP machine with 16 CPUs... ?

The calendar will not enable or disable a machine, but queues. So having
two queues on a machine maybe already be an option (and one of them with
calendar).

Cheers - Reuti