[GE users] Changing number of slots or nice with calendar

Timothy Bateman timb at cisra.canon.com.au
Wed Apr 6 13:40:19 BST 2005

Hi Reuti,

	My scenario is exactly as you surmised. I want to switch desktop
workstations in of an evening or change the number of slots on those
mahcines from say one slot with a nice of 19 to two slots with nice 0.

	I have been able to enable a machines on an individual basis using
the calendar so far, but I am more interested in changing slots or nice.

Thanks,

Tim

(I have some resistance from colleagues to this plan. They seem to
consider their machines as personal resources :-))

PS. is the protocol on the list to keep postings to the list or reply
direct to an individual ?