[GE users] setting load_threshold for a queue instance rather than cluster queue

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Wed Apr 6 17:27:14 BST 2005

{jet lagged and brain dead ... Apologies if I'm missing the obvious. I
know I've done this before }

I've got a basic small cluster that is only using all.q@<allhosts> for
it's initial setup.

Once of the nodes is doing "other things" and needs to have a far higher
load_threshold set than the other hosts belonging to the all.q cluster
queue.

Can I set this on a per-queue-instance level easily? It seems that
load_threshold is most easily adjusted via modifying the config for
all.q but this is not something that I want to apply globally.

-Chris