[GE users] sge_security errors

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 03:08:16 BST 2005

--- Paul Mitchell <pmitchel at email.unc.edu> wrote:
> ld: Undefined symbols:
> _kg_get_context
>
> As I recall, I had to get our "Ace" programmer to
> manually link this altogether.

In Jul 2004, they removed kg_get_context() totally:
http://mailman.mit.edu/pipermail/cvs-krb5/2004-July/002860.html

So a newer version of Kerberos will not work with the
trick anymore.

Seems like we need to replace krb5_context with:
  krb5_init_context()

Replacing kg_get_context() and the if statement right
after it with:

 krb5_init_context(&context);

Of course we need to do some error checking (succ =
0), but at least you don't need to hack it to make it
work.

However, I haven't tested it, but if you can try it
for me, then may be we can get it into cvs.

 -Ron

http://personals.yahoo.com