[GE users] Newbie questions

Schmitz Dale M Contr 20 IS/INPTG Dale.Schmitz at offutt.af.mil
Thu Apr 7 15:34:32 BST 2005

Thanks, but I think I've worked through the basic stuff.  I'm able to
launch our application (which is interactive) but it's still bound to
one machine.  Parts of this job kick off as many child processes as I
have processors on the system.  Right now, even thought it was kicked
off via qlogin, it's still only using processors on the one system.  I
was hoping that having the engine software installed would enable it to
utilize all the processors on the network, which it probably can, once I
figure out how to make that so.

Thanks,
Dale