[GE users] zeroconf (was: adding all the nodes as submit host through the master)

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Thu Apr 7 16:39:58 BST 2005

fits to this subject I think. I just got from an Apple list this link to a
bioteam page:

http://web.bioteam.net/metadot/index.pl?id=2275&isa=Category&op=show

has anyone tried it already to use? Seems that this will work also on Linux.
Unfortunately I can't get access to the mentioned Howto pages to check it in
detail.

CU - Reuti