[GE users] zeroconf (was: adding all the nodes as submit host through the master)

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Thu Apr 7 17:50:53 BST 2005

Greetings from Bioteam :)

This is our sad mistake. I can confirm that 3 & 4 are missing. Actually
more than missing, still unwritten I believe.

The history behind this is that we did complete the SGE-zeroconf work in
our lab and wanted to document it in a multi-part series. The author bit
off more than he could chew at the time and had to move onto a different
project before the final parts were written for publication. Currently
he is knee deep in OS X Tiger work now which is a high priority for us
so I doubt we can quickly finish off the series.

I'll see if I can get the original lab/build notes - we may not be able
to quickly add the missing article parts #3 and #4 but can probably find
and share the technical materials in a messy/unformatted form for
interested folks.

Regards,
Chris

--
Chris Dagdigian, <dag at sonsorol.org>
BioTeam  - Independent life science IT & informatics consulting