[GE users] Kerberos+SGE+no credentials supplied

Manel Euro euro_32 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 8 14:31:59 BST 2005

Hello,

I have successfully compiled the security modules. However, when submitting
the  job in examples/jobs/worker.sh as testeUser (ldap account) I get:

Unable to run job: job 21 rejected because authentication failed (no
credentials supplied)
Exiting

This command created a file /tmp/krb55cc_sge_15 owned by root

and when I do a klist I get the sge Ticket Granting Service.

I had previously add testeUser to the sge accounts with the command:

qconf  -ao testePass

I added kerberos to the security line in $SGE_ROOT/default/common/bootstrap
file, and
created the file $SGE_ROOT/default/product_mode with the line sge-kerberos.
Also, I have tested the put_cred and get_cred programs and they seem to
work.

     $ get_cred sge > /tmp/cred.out
     $ su
     # export KRB5CCNAME=FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_test_sge
     # put_cred -s sge -u testeUser -b testeUser < /tmp/cred.out
    # delete_cred
result Klist: TGT and SGE TGS.

By default a user gets a renewable and forwardable ticket.

Am I doing something wrong?

Regards,

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee?