[GE users] SGE6 does not backfill

Juha Jäykkä juhaj at iki.fi
Mon Apr 11 09:18:08 BST 2005

> For me it's only dropped, if there is something running in all slots of
> a  queue. But not for a reservation. - Reuti

Perhaps this is the cause of my trouble then. Any ideas how to fix this?
It's quite frustrating to have a cluster which has 23 CPUs out of 24 just
doing nothing (current situation), because one job reserves all the CPUs
and backfill does not work at all.

                | Juha Jäykkä, juolja at utu.fi			|
		| Laboratory of Theoretical Physics		|
		| Department of Physics, University of Turku	|
                | home: http://www.utu.fi/~juolja/              |