[GE users] SGE6 does not backfill

Juha Jäykkä juhaj at iki.fi
Mon Apr 11 09:23:00 BST 2005

> Could you verify, if you are running into the bug?
> [Issue 1543]  reserved jobs prevent other jobs from starting

What are the steps to? From the bug report, what happens here is
identical, but the setup is slightly different. If this really is the
case, when is 6.0u4 due..? :) Or can I just compile the schedd from CVS
and use that as a drop-in replacement for u3's version?

                | Juha Jäykkä, juolja at utu.fi			|
		| Laboratory of Theoretical Physics		|
		| Department of Physics, University of Turku	|
                | home: http://www.utu.fi/~juolja/              |