[GE users] SGE6 does not backfill

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Mon Apr 11 11:12:14 BST 2005

you can install SGE whereever you want - there is no direct make/make install.
The built procedure is a little bit different, but there is a detailed
README.BUILD. You can use:

./aimk -no-java -no-jni -no-secure -spool-classic -no-qtcsh -no-qmake

in the line to prefix the compile commands. Or would you prefer a compiled
tarball in 2 hrs.?

Cheers - Reuti