[GE users] Job loss notifications?

Vsevolod (Simon) Ilyushchenko simonf at cshl.edu
Mon Apr 11 15:40:31 BST 2005

Rayson,

Thanks, but this only sends an email when a job is deleted/rescheduled
through the SGE interface. I'm interested in getting a notification if
the job dies for reasons outside of SGe or if the cluster node that runs
the job dies.

Simon

Simon (Vsevolod ILyushchenko)   simonf at cshl.edu
				http://www.simonf.com

Terrorism is a tactic and so to declare war on terrorism
is equivalent to Roosevelt's declaring war on blitzkrieg.

Zbigniew Brzezinski, U.S. national security advisor, 1977-81