[GE users] qmaster memory and performance

Andy Schwierskott andy.schwierskott at sun.com
Mon Apr 11 16:41:53 BST 2005

Hi,

please check the list of fixed bugs since 6.0u3. A few potential memory leak
problems have been fixed since then:

    http://gridengine.sunsource.net/project/gridengine/60patches.txt

In general I recommend to upgrade to the most recent version 6.0u3. In the
end of this month we plan to release 6.0u4.

Andy