[GE users] qsub acting up and using 99% CPU.

Mon Apr 11 18:14:35 BST 2005

Rayson Ho wrote:

>I left a comment there on Saturday...
>
>Also, it would be great if he can put the stuff in the howto area --
>otherwise, how would people know to go to his blog to find the solution??

We could go ahead and reference the blogs in the document section or we
start
a wiki. It is very simple to blog about this stuff. Writing a howto is a
bit more
overhead. There are also allready a couple people blogging about and around
grid engine.

Stephan