[GE users] Questions on Desktop Q's

Sreenath Nampally sreenath at tigr.org
Mon Apr 11 19:57:16 BST 2005

Rayson,

I was referring to the link on 'Relocating Jobs From a User's
Workstation' @ http://gridengine.sunsource.net/howto/reloc.html

I was following the step 2 using QMON. But this document does not say
anything
about the commands that I have to use for 'Checkpoint Command',
'Migration Command'
nd others.

Should I use any commands here, by default, SGE handles checkpointing
for relocating
jobs.

Thanks
Sree