[GE users] Sample Grid Applications

Arati Kadav aratik at cse.iitk.ac.in
Tue Apr 12 09:55:20 BST 2005

Hello,
  I needed some sample applications (basically batch jobs) that can be
used over grids. This I require to demonstrate usability of Grids. I
want these application binaries and want them to be as simple as
possible (minimum dependencies) but essentially solve some problems in a
particular domain.  I want standalone binaries of the nature that work
on input file and produces output. Also if there are more than one
binaries in the same domain so that I can show that output of one is fed
as input to other, it will be really helpful.
Any guidance as to from where to take them will be helpful. If anyone of
you have such applications that can be used for this purpose then if you
share their binaries, it will be helpful for me.
With Best Regards,
Arati