[GE users] qsub acting up and using 99% CPU.

Tue Apr 12 10:35:44 BST 2005

I agree.  My take on the blogs is that they are an incubation space for
Howto's and white papers.  It gives the community a chance to ask
questions and provide feedback *while* the thing is being written.

Daniel

Stephan Grell - Sun Germany - SSG - Software Engineer wrote:

>Reuti wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>I would prefer a checked Howto for the community. The G03 integration he
>>offers is only loose and IMO getting a wrong CPU count - I put hints
>>already online half a year ago. Writing for all the chemistry software
>>we use Howtos is planned, but I can't write all at once ;-)
>>

>That would be another good use for a blog or wiki. People an follow your
>howto
>generation and once it is done, it can be published as a howto.
>
>Cheers,
>Stephan
>

>>Cheers - Reuti
>>

>>Stephan Grell - Sun Germany - SSG - Software Engineer wrote:

>>>We could go ahead and reference the blogs in the document section or we
>>>start
>>>a wiki. It is very simple to blog about this stuff. Writing a howto is a
>>>bit more
>>>overhead. There are also allready a couple people blogging about and around
>>>grid engine.
>>>
>>>Stephan

*        Daniel Templeton   ERGB01 x60220         *
*       Staff Engineer, Sun N1 Grid Engine        *
* "Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads." *
*                    -Dr. Emmett Brown            *
*                     Back to the Future (1985)   *