[GE users] DRMAA sge6.0u3

Tue Apr 12 16:01:04 BST 2005

Hmmm... From what you said, it sounds like you're using a previous
version of the drmaa.jar with 6.0u3.  That won't work because with u2
and previous, there was a separate library, libjdrmaa, for the JNI.
Starting with u3, that library has been folded into libdrmaa.  This
means that a drmaa.jar from before u3 will not work with an SGE u3 or
later.  It will look for libjdrmaa and be unable to find it (since it no
longer exists).

If I read too much into your phrasing, let me know, and I'll try again. :)

Daniel

Dev wrote:

>Hi,
>
>       I seem to be having some problems getting DRMAA
>to work on u3. I keep getting an unsatisfiedlink error
>when I try to create a DRMAA session. I have
>libdrmaa.so on my LD_LIBRARY_PATH and ldd on
>libdrmaa.so doesn't show me any missing libraries.
>
>Any clues? or should I compile u3 from source just for
>the drmaa lib?
>
>The arch is AMD64 Opteron
>
>/Dev

*        Daniel Templeton   ERGB01 x60220         *
*       Staff Engineer, Sun N1 Grid Engine        *
* "Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads." *
*                    -Dr. Emmett Brown            *
*                     Back to the Future (1985)   *