[GE users] DRMAA sge6.0u3

Dev dev_hyd2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 16:19:45 BST 2005

I've also tried just to do a
System.loadLibrary("drmaa"); and that throws an
exception as well.

Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
/sge/lib/lx24-amd64/libdrmaa.so:
/sge/lib/lx24-amd64/libdrmaa.so: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory
        at
java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native
Method)
        at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1586)
        at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1511)
        at
java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:788)
        at
java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:834)
        at test.<clinit>(test.java:6)

/Dev

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail