[GE users] How to specify different flavours OS to qsub?

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Tue Apr 12 21:33:46 BST 2005

this is possible via a complex. Define a new one in "qconf -mc" with name e.g.
"dist" as STRING , requestable and set the value to dist=suse or dist=rh in the
"qconf -me <node>" for each node under complex_values. Then submit with "qsub
-l dist=suse" if you need a special dist for your job.

CU - Reuti