[GE users] SGE and MM5

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Tue Apr 12 23:02:06 BST 2005

to get a tight integration with SGE, you setup a PE which you requested for the
job? There is a sample mpi installation in the SGE distribution and a Howto
page available at sunsource.net. What was your submitted script and qsub
command?

- Don't use -nolocal with SGE. You will get an uneven distribution.

- You didn't specify a "-machinefile $TMPDIR/maches" for your mpirun, so the
setup nodes in "blabla/share/machines.LINUX" will be used, and not the SGE
selected ones for a parallel job.

CU - Reuti

Quoting lukacm at pdx.edu: