[GE users] Scali and GridEngine - anyone have experience with this?

Jo Shields jo.shields at comlab.ox.ac.uk
Wed Apr 13 15:34:43 BST 2005

We're looking to buy a new cluster soon, which comes equipped with the
Scali Manage and Scali MPI Connect softwares. We've been told that we
can swap out the pre-installed TORQUE (OpenPBS) system For GridEngine if
we so wish, and were wondering if anyone had any experience, positive or
negative, of using GridEngine with Scali.

Thanks for your replies,

--Jo Shields