[GE users] Do we still Ctrl Mouse2 to resize fields in qmon?

Marconnet, James E Mr /Computer Sciences Corporation james.marconnet at smdc.army.mil
Wed Apr 13 22:35:17 BST 2005

Using 6.0u3 I was trying to resize some columns in qmon so I could see
entire que instances to know which node jobs were running on without having
to resort to using qstat in another window.

I tried unsuccessfully to resize the columns or to maximize the window or to
resize the window with drag along borders.

I read in our archives back in the 2002-2004 timeframe that there was a
secret: hold down/click: Ctrl Mouse2 on the invisible vertical bar between
two fields to resize but not save them. Even then, it looked like the
rightmost field that I wanted to resize might not be able to be resized.

Is this trick still used? I tried all Shift and/or Ctrl + Mouse button
combinations I could think of on and all around the buttons and the columns
and between the columns without success. There was a little green line
mentioned, but I never saw it.

Thanks,
Jim