[GE users] Mac OS X inst_sge -x does not install init script

Andy Moran andy at wildbrain.com
Thu Apr 14 00:30:25 BST 2005

Hello!

We just upgraded to 6.0u3.  I was hoping that the OS X init script issue
would be resolved, but I guess it's not since inst_sge -x  still doesn't
install an init script for OS X.

How is anyone working around this?  What do your StartupParameters.plist
files specify for what it 'Requires'?   Are you putting in sleep
statements, and if so, for how long?

Also, if it is a bug with OS X 10.3 that isn't fixable, does it look
like it's fixed with 10.4?

Cheers!

--Andy