[GE users] Libraries present on execution hosts.

JONATHAN SELANDER S026655 at utb.hb.se
Thu Apr 14 13:47:08 BST 2005

qsh said it started ok twice, but i never got an xterm window. The logs didn't tell me much either.

I never remember setting a "queue type", what do you mean by this?

Also, does SGE split jobs on different nodes if one is too heavily loaded? Or does it simply choose the least loaded node and run the entire job on that one until it's finished?

I'm tying to make a program that uses a lot of resources until i notice that all nodes are getting loaded, but i didn't succeed very well.

Jonathan