[GE users] installation questions

Jason Bradley Nance jbnance at uab.edu
Thu Apr 14 14:14:38 BST 2005

> Kernel versions are fine but tell us your architecture as well :)

Errr... right... whups!  =)

My test cluster is dual Xeon boxes running RHEL4.

> The docs are here:
> http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/coll/1017.3

Ahhh... yes.  That's better.  Thank you.

> Has nothing to do with Postgres/MySQL.

What's the POSTGRES_HOME path for in aimk.site?  Future features?

What's Insure4?  I tried to google it but got insurance company links
(and links to sites with the aimk.site file indexed... =)

Jason Nance                                         jbnance at uab.edu
HPC Cluster Admin                         UAB School of Engineering