[GE users] [GE Users] PE queue_list for 6.0

Barry J Mcinnes Barry.J.Mcinnes at noaa.gov
Thu Apr 14 19:02:40 BST 2005

I can't find any information on this - although I am sure there is some
somewhere....

We want to create an "mpi" set of execution hosts that are physically on
a 1 GB switch, and in 5.3 we created a queue_list of queue names. In 6.0
the queue_list option is not avaialble for a PE either via the GUI or
"qconf -mp mpi".
What is the way to accomplish this in 6.0 ?

thanks barry