[GE users] Do we still Ctrl Mouse2 to resize fields in qmon?

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Thu Apr 14 19:17:19 BST 2005

Quoting "Marconnet, James E Mr /Computer Sciences Corporation"
<james.marconnet at smdc.army.mil>:

> Mac:
>
> Thanks for sharing what works for you. For whatever reason, that does not
> work for me, nor does anything else I tried so far. I can highlight the
> column headings doing almost any key or key combination that I try, but

It's not the column heading. It's in the first row below the headings where
Ctrl Mouse2 should work and see a vertical green line at the column border when
clicking at this thought border. If you want to resize the rightmost column:
what about adding an unneeded field after the one in question. - Reuti