[GE users] PE queue_list for 6.0

Barry J Mcinnes Barry.J.Mcinnes at noaa.gov
Thu Apr 14 20:18:10 BST 2005

Thanks for the response, I don't really follow it, but maybe I should
explain our setup a bit more.
We would like to just have just one queue "all.q" for all our execution
nodes, but a subset of nodes available when the user does something like
requesting 5 x2 CPU "mpi" nodes that are on a single switch
qsub -l mpi np=10
that only goes to a list of nodes specified in a list. This list will be
pretty dynamic for a while, so a central list is ideal, rather than
setting and unsetting individual hosts.
Do we have to set a mpi attribute on each node ?
This was pretty straightforward in 5.3