[GE users] How to install a Load Sensor script for a Q?

Chunyan Wang wangch at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Thu Apr 14 23:06:08 BST 2005

You can take a look on page 84, Chapter 3, in N1 Grid Engine 6
Administrarion Guide. It tells you how to creat your own sensor. Then
using the qmon, in the cluster configurition, add the sensor file on the
host which the desktop.q is on. And also the "howto" in the SGE project
webpage has an example too.
I hope this will help.

Joyce