[GE users] Why doesn't qsh give you your login shell?

Magnus Söderberg magnus.soderberg at switchcore.com
Fri Apr 15 09:13:27 BST 2005

Hej.

The subject says it all, why don't I get my login shell when I use qsh(5.3p6)?
Is it a bug or a feature?

I've fixed it by putting my login shell into ~/.sge_request, but having to copy already
available information into .sge_request for each and every user isn't exactly something I
look forward to.

regards
--
Magnus Söderberg, M.Sc.E.E.