[GE users] SGE6 does not backfill

Fri Apr 15 10:20:42 BST 2005

Hi Juha,

I just checked in a fix for one of the problems we found during evaluation
your problem report. PE jobs should not start much faster and the likely hod
of loosing jobs should be nearly 0.
Could you download the latest changes and test them in our env.?

Thank you very much for your detailed problem analysis and your help
with testing.

Kind Regards,
Stephan