[GE users] Do we still Ctrl Mouse2 to resize fields in qmon?

Marconnet, James E Mr /Computer Sciences Corporation james.marconnet at smdc.army.mil
Fri Apr 15 13:56:31 BST 2005

Finally it works for me ctrl middle-mousing down one row or many rows below
the headings.

Talk about a hidden place to convoluted-click! But it does work.

And thanks, reuti for the suggestion to (customize) add an unnecessary field
on the right. Now I can resize the que field that I really want to see in
its entirety.

Thanks to all!
Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Reuti [mailto:reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de]
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2005 1:17 PM
To: users at gridengine.sunsource.net
Subject: RE: [GE users] Do we still Ctrl Mouse2 to resize fields in qmon?

Quoting "Marconnet, James E Mr /Computer Sciences Corporation"
<james.marconnet at smdc.army.mil>:

> Mac:
>
> Thanks for sharing what works for you. For whatever reason, that does
> not work for me, nor does anything else I tried so far. I can
> highlight the column headings doing almost any key or key combination
> that I try, but

It's not the column heading. It's in the first row below the headings where
Ctrl Mouse2 should work and see a vertical green line at the column border
when clicking at this thought border. If you want to resize the rightmost
column:
what about adding an unneeded field after the one in question. - Reuti