[GE users] 6.0u3 darwin - userset and GUI problems

Barry J Mcinnes Barry.J.Mcinnes at noaa.gov
Fri Apr 15 19:48:28 BST 2005

I have defined Users and Userset to limit the GE users from everyone who
has an account.
It used to work for the two test users with no User settings, now we get
 bjm% qsub qsub.test
Unable to run job: job rejected: bjm at g5s.cdc.noaa.gov is not allowed to
submit jobs.
Exiting.
I have added the userset to Execution host global configuration.

Is there somewhere else this needs to be defined ?
I deleted the access lists that were there by default - is that a mistake ?

Also in qmon, I cant delete an attribute on global exec host/
Consumables/Fixed Attributes,
by selecting it and Control-D or selecting and hitting trash icon ?