[GE users] DRMAA Hands On Lab

Mon Apr 18 14:23:55 BST 2005

Hello, all!

I just posted a copy of my DRMAA Hands On Lab for JavaOne '05 to the
Documents & Files section of the Grid Engine open source website.
(http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/ProjectDocumentList)  This is
the first official draft of the tutorial.  I have until the 20th of May
to get three independent reviews of it.  Of course, I'd like to have as
many reviews as possible.
If you've always wanted to learn how to use the DRMAA Java language
binding, but never got around to it, this is your chance.  Please, go
download the lab and give it a try.  It's called "DRMAA Tutorial" in the
file list.
What I need from each reviewer, aside from a check for technical
accuracy, is the following:

o Rate the quality of the lab (1-10; 1 is best)
o How challenging is the lab?  (beginning, intermediate, or advanced)
o What is not clearly enough explained?
o How long did each section take you?
o What can I improve?
o Other comments

Thanks!
Daniel

*        Daniel Templeton   ERGB01 x60220         *
*       Staff Engineer, Sun N1 Grid Engine        *
* "Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads." *
*                    -Dr. Emmett Brown            *
*                     Back to the Future (1985)   *