[GE users] DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH on darwin 6u3

Barry J Mcinnes Barry.J.Mcinnes at noaa.gov
Mon Apr 18 16:19:03 BST 2005

On Mac X, 6u3, when I do an "env" in a qsub script I get the following
settings

SGE_O_MAIL=/var/mail/bjm
DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/n1ge6/lib/darwin
TMP=/Volumes/Cluster/tmp/490.1.all.q

I need to know if or where SGE is setting DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH ?
In a string search of /opt/n1ge6 (setup central NFS shared) it is not
getting set in a script - does a binary program (qmaster ?) set it up ?
It is causing problems for LAM and ssh...

thanks