[GE users] PE queue_list for 6.0

Barry J Mcinnes Barry.J.Mcinnes at noaa.gov
Mon Apr 18 19:22:53 BST 2005

Hi Charu,
I have read through all the PE in the manual, I have defined an mpi
hostgroup, and then edited the all.q by hand, and added
pe_list      mpi
I cannot find any man page that shows an example of what pe_list format
should be ?
The above line, still lets mpi jobs go to non mpi hosts.
Should I try
pe_list      NONE,mpi
pe_list      NONE,mpi=mpi
or something else ?