[GE users] Povray through SGE?

Stefan.O.Nordlander at astrazeneca.com Stefan.O.Nordlander at astrazeneca.com
Tue Apr 19 11:43:11 BST 2005

has anyone tried to run pvmpov through SGE? Actually I would like to run the
graphical real time version x-pvmpov.

The command line is:
# x-pvmpov +d -I Brilliant.pov -O Brilliant640.tga -W640 -H480 +NT32 +P

How would one go about this? I would have to specify a pe_environment, but
since the +NT (Number of threads) is set at that commandline I'm a bit
confused as to how the final image will be linked together and displayed in
real time?

Cheers,
/Stefan

    [ Part 2: "Attached Text" ]