[GE users] Accounting

Shaila Parashar shaila at engr.colostate.edu
Thu Apr 21 17:30:06 BST 2005

Thanks for your suggestion.  I have installed ganglia and am looking
into it. But I have not found a way to get how many CPUs are used at
once. We want something like availability statistics also. If you know
of a way I can get that - it would be very helpful.

Shaila

Shaila Parashar			e-mail:shaila at engr.colostate.edu
UNIX System Administrator	tel:- (970)-491-6555
Engineering Network Services
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1301
" Smile is a curve that sets things straight. "