[GE users] Accounting

Shaila Parashar shaila at engr.colostate.edu
Thu Apr 21 17:43:04 BST 2005

I wish we had the budget to get the commercial version. That would have
made my life so much easier . But at this point that is not possible. I
looked for the reporting file, but did not find any such file in the SGE
directory structure. So, I guess this file is created only in the
commerical version of the software.

Shaila

Shaila Parashar			e-mail:shaila at engr.colostate.edu
UNIX System Administrator	tel:- (970)-491-6555
Engineering Network Services
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1301
" Smile is a curve that sets things straight. "