[GE users] Accounting

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Thu Apr 21 17:46:54 BST 2005

Shalia,

The reporting file is available in the non-commercial version. You just
need to enable it and tell it what things you would like it to report
on. Hopefully someone on this list can guide you from memory but if not
I can dig into my notes.

Besides the SQL back end and front end query and reporting tools ARCO
just uses the standard reporting and accounting files. The one "extra"
thing that it does that is not included with the non-commercial grid
engine is that while processing the reporting/accounting files it also
pauses to calculate/create additional interesting "derived" data tidbits.

Regards,
Chris

--
Chris Dagdigian, <dag at sonsorol.org>
BioTeam  - Independent life science IT & informatics consulting