[GE users] qrsh and ssh darwin 6u3 stops ?

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 21 18:44:33 BST 2005

You can turn on debugging in sshd:

 -d      Debug mode.  The server sends verbose debug
         output to the system log, and does not put
         itself in the background.

May be you can specify that in "rlogin_daemon", and
then check /var/log/system.log for hints.

BTW, is there any special reason to use ssh?

 -Ron

--- Barry J Mcinnes <Barry.J.Mcinnes at noaa.gov> wrote:
> Hi,
> not anymore information - I have the rlogin_command
> set to ssh -v -X. I
> have tried without and with -v and -X
> [g5s:~] bjm% qrsh -verbose
> waiting for interactive job to be scheduled ...
> Your interactive job 542 has been successfully
> scheduled.
> Establishing /usr/bin/ssh -v -X session to host
> mac26.cdc.noaa.gov ...
> OpenSSH_3.6.1p1+CAN-2004-0175, SSH protocols
> 1.5/2.0, OpenSSL 0x0090702f
> debug1: Reading configuration data

/Network/Servers/g5s/Volumes/XRAID/Users/bjm/.ssh/config
> debug1: Applying options for mac26.cdc.noaa.gov
> debug1: Reading configuration data /etc/ssh_config
> debug1: Rhosts Authentication disabled, originating
> port will not be
> trusted.
> debug1: Connecting to mac26.cdc.noaa.gov
> [10.172.156.56] port 64118.
> debug1: Connection established.
> debug1: identity file

/Network/Servers/g5s/Volumes/XRAID/Users/bjm/.ssh/batchmode

http://mail.yahoo.com