[GE users] question about job queue interval

Dan Gruhn Dan.Gruhn at Group-W-Inc.com
Thu Apr 21 19:42:48 BST 2005

    [ The following text is in the "iso-8859-13" character set. ]

Chris,

I'm using 6.0u3, but hopefully it is the same.  You can change the
scheduler time period with the qconf command:

qconf -ssconf

will show you your current configuration and

qconf -msconf

will allow you to set schedule_interval to say 5 or 10 seconds.  Used

qconf -help

to see what the command does or look at the manual page.

Dan