[GE users] SGE 6.0 - qmon queue values reverting to default

Dan Gruhn Dan.Gruhn at Group-W-Inc.com
Fri Apr 22 13:22:27 BST 2005

Hi Mike,

I am using 6.0u3 on Linux and don't see this happen when the particular
field is unlocked.  However, if I change the number of slots for a
particular host and then lock the entry, it reverts back to the default
value.  I have just assumed the one has to leave the field unlocked if
one wants a different value from the default.

Is this what is happening to you?

Dan